Local Weight Loss

12/03/2012 · Posted in

1. Do not have time to get rid of fat fast local
2. I do not want to Liposuction Surgery
3. I do not want drug injection under the skin with a needle (Note: this method is banned by the health department)
4. I do not want to hear the pain
5. Despite settling the stomach, hips, waist fat in my area have
6. Diet which I did, but my back and incelmiyor basin.

 Then it's time to meet with the ultrasonic attenuation. The most important thing is that the pain involved in this process. To date, more than 30,000 applied to the western countries, but the session rastlanmamıştır.Uygulamada any side effects between 300 and 500 grams of fat melts. Average is equivalent to 2 to 4 cm depletion region.

Now you can go back to work

There is no need for any advance preparation process. After the procedure, daily activities or your business with ease gerektirmez.İşlem dönebilirsiniz.İstirahat time of about 1 to 1.5. UltraShape has developed to get rid of localized fat. If you have a complaint following General kullanılmaz.Eğer as a method of weight loss

Leave a Reply

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.